Thanksgiving is a time for seeing family, gorging on food, and celebrating what we are thankful to have in our lives. For some of us, we’re thankful for anal sex AND food; but how can we enjoy both? We have some tips below for a smoother time bottoming on that special fourth Thursday of November.
If your fingers are drifting off to Grindr on Thursday night, or you want to have some fun with your partner in your childhood bed, it is a good idea to prepare your diet ahead of the big meal to make it a smoother transition to fun backdoor times.
1) Pass on the dairy products. Creamed spinach, green bean casserole, and mac and cheese—the greatest Thanksgiving side dish of all time—are all delicious. However, dairy is likely to block up your intestinal tract and make anal stuff a bit less fun than usual. I know it’s hard to see those dishes escape your hands into the next family member’s, but keep your eyes on the prize.
2) No red meat! Some of the meats available on Thanksgiving such as turkey can be functional for someone expecting to have a train reach their station later that night. However, add-ons like gravy can make it a greasier expressway than you’d like. Red meats tend to be inherently greasy so you’ll want to avoid the spiral ham. Just tell your family you're a vegetarian now!
3) Choose fibrous foods. Fiber is a natural way of letting your body take care of waste and move products through the digestive tract. Leafy vegetables will help you feel healthy and ready for action. Indulge in those wholegrain rolls! If you want extra help in this department, feel free to take a daily fiber supplement with your morning water.
4) Take water over wine. To have a healthy and functioning digestive tract ready for bottoming, you will need to be properly hydrated. In order to be your best hydrated self, moisten your tongue with water. Satiating your thirst with coffee or alcoholic beverages like beer or wine actually act as diuretics and will vacate your bowels of the water they need to avoid tears.
5) Don’t overeat, no matter how much you want to! Despite the fact that gorging on a buffet has become the raison d’etre of Thanksgiving, the most important thing you can do to prepare yourself for being receptive for anal sex on Thanksgiving night is not to overeat. Eating too much will put more potentially hazardous materials in close proximity to the rectum that will obstruct enjoyable and simple sexy butt time.
It is great to be healthy, happy, and prepared for your sexual practices. No matter what, you do not need to have anal sex to have a good time during sexual relations, but it can be compatible even on such a lush day as Thanksgiving if you plan appropriately. Stay safe, eat well, and have fun!